Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stefanie's Response to Original Email

Corey!
I am very impressed! You continue to amaze me with your thought processes and motivation and commitment to following your heart. This idea is wonderful. And only someone with your talents could bring it all together! It will be a huge undertaking, but ultimately you will be surrounded by likeminded people, living your purpose here, and helping people in a way only few can. Its so you!
I see the centers decorated in a modern comfort style, sort of like a nice spa, or like one of the nicer shopping passages in Las Vegas, but not so loud! Multiple rooms with all the different services to pass by, some with windows, some without, depending on privacy issues at hand. Don't forget about having an acupuncturist/herbalist for treating whatever conditions may arise in patients. For some reason I am picturing it to be like the Private Practice offices, have you seen that show? It doesn't look like a hospital/treatment center at all.
I would love to be on your brainstorming list, so keep me posted. You know my trouble with this subject matter, so I cannot even start to think about what would comfort me at the time of my death or my loved ones. Proof of a world beyond sure would help. can you work that one out for me?
I am excited for you! brings me comfort to have a friend facing this issue which is most disturbing to me! HA! I just discovered what would comfort me - YOU, and people like you! People unafraid of death with encouraging words.
anyway, that's all for now!
talk soon
s

No comments:

Post a Comment