Sunday, February 8, 2009

Larry's Post

Corey:

First of all I am very impressed with your resourcefulness and creative thinking. I think you are definitely on to something and I have a very relevant suggestion that I hope your Mom will help you with.

I someone in New Orleans who is running a hospice in New Orleans that could give you some good advice. I forgot his name or the name of his facility but do remember that he was a good friend of Shelley Shubach and I met him and his partner once or twice socially. I don't think that Shelley is in N.O. now but could be located if her email address is the same as it was when I knew her: curlygrrl@aol.com or curleygrrl@aol.com

Otherwise, Mom might know these people or the hospice and can get info from phone book or maybe you could Google Hospices in N.O. and find them.

Keep me posted.

Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment